You can start making money quickly and becoming your own boss. Instacart Shopper
Instacart works with retailers and grocers in order to improve the way people shop. Instacart’s platform helps people get groceries, home essentials, and more from their favorite local stores.
Shoppers provide convenience and outstanding service to the people of their local area.
You can set your own schedule and choose the areas you wish to shop. This will help you reach your financial goals. There’s never been a better time to become a shopper—sign up today.
You will be an Instacart Shopper:
- To accept orders from customers, you can use the Instacart Shopping app on your smartphone.
- Go to stores in your selected area to accurately shop for what’s requested.
- Deliver the order directly to the customers in your area and keep 100%!
- Receive weekly payments and the option to cash out within minutes.
- Start earning quickly* on your own schedule
- Payed weekly with the option to cash out in minutes
- Possibility to get tips for providing excellent service
- Promotions for special earnings
- Tip protection: if a customer zeroes out their tip without reporting an issue with the order, we’ll cover the amount of the tip that the customer removed, up to $10
The most basic requirements
- You must be at least 18 years old to supply alcohol.
- You are eligible to work in the United States
- Access to a vehicle regularly and a recent smartphone
- Ability to lift 50lbs without or with accommodation
Instacart might be a good option for you if you are already a personal shopper, or are involved with the transport or grocery industries (such as courier, driver driver, professional driver driver, truck driver and taxi driver), then you may want to shop with them. All industries and backgrounds are welcome. Instacart shopping is perfect for anyone who wants to shop from home, whether they are looking for temporary, seasonal, home-based or entry-level opportunities. You can work more flexiblely as a Full-Service Shopper at Instacart than if you were a part-time worker.
Instacart is committed diversity and equal opportunity for independent contractors. Instacart accepts qualified people regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race or disability status.
Instacart believes in giving prospective contractors fair opportunities to succeed. Instacart will consider all applicants who are interested in providing services in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Philadelphia in accordance with applicable Fair Chance ordinances.
*subject to availability of batches in your area.