You can earn $2,300 by giving 180 rides in Sacramento in just 30 days. These terms and conditions apply.
Lyft California drivers can earn guaranteed earnings and new benefits. They also have the freedom to drive wherever and whenever they want. Lyft California allows you to start earning on your terms by applying for a driver’s license.
What is Lyft exactly?
Lyft connects drivers and individuals who need rides.
Lyft – Why?
- Be your boss You can drive whenever and wherever you like, and you can take the breaks that are most convenient for you
- Get Benefits: A healthcare subsidy will be available for those who have at least 15 hours of scheduled time per week starting Jan. 1, 2021.*
- You’re 25 years or older
- You have a driver’s license
- California plates are available
- You agree to background checks and driver screening
- An iPhone or Android smartphone has you covered.
- 2008 or newer**
- 4 doors
- 5-8 seats, including the driver’s
- California license plate
Don’t have a car? You can rent one through Express Drive with standard insurance. Only in selected cities
- California vehicle insurance
- Driver profile photo
- Proof of vehicle inspection performed by a C-BAR certified mechanic (we’ll show you options in the Lyft app when you apply)
*Starting Jan. 1, 2021, drivers with an average of at least 15 hours per week of booked time in a calendar quarter can begin qualifying for a quarterly healthcare subsidy. To receive the healthcare subsidy, the driver must show proof that they are currently enrolled in a qualified health plan through Lyft Driver App within 15 days of the end of each calendar quarter.*
**car year may vary in some regions