If you give 160 rides in a period of 30 days, you can earn $2,000 in San Bernardino These terms and conditions apply.
Lyft California offers you guaranteed earnings, new benefits and the freedom to drive whenever and wherever you like. Lyft California offers you the opportunity to earn on your own terms.
What is Lyft exactly?
Lyft is an app that connects drivers to individuals and businesses that require rides.
- Be your boss Drive whenever and wherever you like – and take the breaks that are most convenient for you
- Get Benefits: A healthcare subsidy will be available for those who have at least 15 hours of scheduled time per week starting Jan. 1, 2021.*
- You’re 25 years or older
- You have a driver’s license
- California license plates
- You agree to driver screening and background checks
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- 2008 or newer**
- 4 doors
- 5-8 seats, including the driver’s
- California license plate
Don’t have a car? Our Express Drive program allows you to rent a car with standard insurance. Only in select cities
- California vehicle insurance
- Driver profile photo
- Proof of vehicle inspection performed by a C-BAR certified mechanic (we’ll show you options in the Lyft app when you apply)
*Starting Jan. 1, 2021, drivers with an average of at least 15 hours per week of booked time in a calendar quarter can begin qualifying for a quarterly healthcare subsidy. To receive the healthcare subsidy, the driver must show proof that they are currently enrolled in a qualified health plan through Lyft Driver App within 15 days of the end of each calendar quarter.*
**car year may vary in some regions