If you give 160 rides in a period of 30 days, you can earn $2,000 in San Bernardino Terms apply.
Lyft California drivers can earn guaranteed earnings and new benefits. They also have the freedom to drive wherever and whenever they want. Lyft California allows you to start earning on your terms by applying for a driver’s license.
What is Lyft exactly?
Lyft is an app that connects drivers to individuals and businesses that require rides.
- You can be your own boss Drive whenever and wherever you like – and take the breaks that are most convenient for you
- Get Benefits: You can be eligible for a subsidy starting January 1, 2021 if you have at least 15 hours per week booked.*
- You’re 25 years or older
- You have a driver’s license
- California license plates
- You agree to background checks and driver screening
- An iPhone or Android smartphone is yours
- 2008 or newer**
- 4 doors
- 5-8 seats, including the driver’s
- California license plate
Don’t have a car? You can rent one through Express Drive with standard insurance. Only in select cities
- California vehicle insurance
- Driver profile photo
- Proof of vehicle inspection performed by a C-BAR certified mechanic (we’ll show you options in the Lyft app when you apply)
*Starting Jan. 1, 2021, drivers with an average of at least 15 hours per week of booked time in a calendar quarter can begin qualifying for a quarterly healthcare subsidy. To be eligible for the subsidy, drivers must provide proof of current enrollment in a qualifying healthcare plan via Lyft Driver app within fifteen days following the quarter’s end.*
**car year may vary in some regions