If you give 240 rides over 30 days, you can earn $3500 in San Francisco These terms and conditions apply.
Lyft California offers you guaranteed earnings, new benefits and the freedom to drive whenever and wherever you like. Lyft California allows you to start earning on your terms by applying for a driver’s license.
What is Lyft?
Lyft connects drivers and individuals who need rides.
Lyft – Why?
- Be your boss Drive whenever and wherever you like – and take the breaks that are most convenient for you
- Get Benefits: You can be eligible for a subsidy starting January 1, 2021 if you have at least 15 hours per week booked.*
- You’re 25 years or older
- You have a driver’s license
- California plates are available
- You consent to driver screenings and background checks
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- 2007 or newer**
- 4 doors
- 5-8 seats, including the driver’s
- California license plate
Don’t have a car? You can rent one through Express Drive with standard insurance. Available in selected cities
- California vehicle insurance
- Driver profile photo
- Proof of vehicle inspection performed by a C-BAR certified mechanic (we’ll show you options in the Lyft app when you apply)
*Starting Jan. 1, 2021, drivers with an average of at least 15 hours per week of booked time in a calendar quarter can begin qualifying for a quarterly healthcare subsidy. To be eligible for the subsidy, drivers must provide proof that they have enrolled in a qualifying health program in Lyft Driver within 15 days.*
**car year may vary in some regions