You can earn $2,300 by giving 180 rides in Sacramento in just 30 days. These Terms and Conditions apply.
Lyft California offers you guaranteed earnings, new benefits and the freedom to drive whenever and wherever you like. Lyft California allows you to start earning on your terms by applying for a driver’s license.
What is Lyft?
Lyft connects drivers and individuals who need rides.
- You can be your own boss You can drive when you want, wherever you are. Take the breaks that work for you.
- Get Benefits: You can be eligible for a subsidy starting January 1, 2021 if you have at least 15 hours per week booked.*
- You’re 25 years or older
- You have a driver’s license
- California license plates
- You consent to background and driver screening
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- 2008 or newer**
- 4 doors
- 5-8 seats, including the driver’s
- California license plate
Don’t have a car? You can rent one through Express Drive with standard insurance. Available in selected cities
- California vehicle insurance
- Driver profile photo
- Proof of vehicle inspection performed by a C-BAR certified mechanic (we’ll show you options in the Lyft app when you apply)
*Starting Jan. 1, 2021, drivers with an average of at least 15 hours per week of booked time in a calendar quarter can begin qualifying for a quarterly healthcare subsidy. To receive the healthcare subsidy, the driver must show proof that they are currently enrolled in a qualified health plan through Lyft Driver App within 15 days of the end of each calendar quarter.*
**car year may vary in some regions