You can start making money quickly and becoming your own boss. You can become an Instacart Shopper.
Instacart works with retailers to improve the way people shop. Instacart’s platform helps people get groceries, home essentials, and more from their favorite local stores.
Shoppers offer convenience and exceptional service to their neighbors.
You can set your own schedule and choose the areas you wish to shop. This will help you reach your financial goals. There’s never been a better time to become a shopper—sign up today.
Instacart Shopper will allow you to:
- To accept orders from customers, you can use the Instacart Shopping app on your smartphone.
- Go to stores in your selected area to accurately shop for what’s requested.
- Deliver the order directly to the customers in your area and keep 100%!
- Receive weekly payments and the option to cash out within minutes.
Instacart has many benefits
- Start earning quickly* on your own schedule
- Weekly payment, cashable in as little as 30 seconds
- Possibility to get tips for providing excellent service
- Get special earnings promotions
- Tip protection: if a customer zeroes out their tip without reporting an issue with the order, we’ll cover the amount of the tip that the customer removed, up to $10
The most basic requirements
- Minimum 18 years of age (21+ in order to sell alcohol).
- Eligible to Work in the United States
- Access to a vehicle regularly and a recent smartphone
- Ability to lift 50lbs without or with accommodation
Instacart might be a good option for you if you are already a personal shopper, or are involved with the transport or grocery industries (e.g., driver, courier driver, truck driver professional driver taxi driver driver driver driver driver driver, professional driver driver, truck driver, professional driver driver, or driver). Sign-ups are open to all interested individuals, regardless of their industry or background. Instacart is a great platform for those looking for seasonal, flexible, home-based, entry level, weekend, after-school or temporary work. You can work more flexiblely as a Full-Service Shopper at Instacart than if you were a part-time worker.
Instacart is committed towards diversity and offering equal opportunities to independent contractors. Instacart accepts qualified people regardless of gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status or any other protected categories under applicable law.
Instacart believes in giving prospective contractors fair opportunities to succeed. Instacart will consider all applicants who are interested in providing services in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Philadelphia in accordance with applicable Fair Chance ordinances.
*subject to availability of batches in your area.