Earn money quickly and become your own boss. You can become an Instacart Shopper.
Instacart, a leading platform for retail enablement, works with retailers and grocers to change how consumers shop. Instacart’s platform helps people get groceries, home essentials, and more from their favorite local stores.
Shoppers provide convenience and outstanding service to the people of their local area.
You can set your own schedule and choose the areas you wish to shop. This will help you reach your financial goals. There’s never been a better time to become a shopper—sign up today.
You will be an Instacart Shopper:
- To accept orders from customers, you can use the Instacart Shopping app on your smartphone.
- Go to stores in your selected area to accurately shop for what’s requested.
- You can deliver the order to local customers and keep 100% of your tips.
- Receive weekly payments and the option to cash out within minutes.
- Start earning quickly* on your own schedule
- Weekly payment, cashable in minutes
- Earn tips for great service
- Promotions for special earnings
- Tip protection: if a customer zeroes out their tip without reporting an issue with the order, we’ll cover the amount of the tip that the customer removed, up to $10
- You must be at least 18 years old to supply alcohol.
- You are eligible to work in the United States
- Consistent and recent access to a car
- Ability to lift 50lbs without or with accommodation
Instacart might be a good option for you if you are already a personal shopper, driver, professional driver driver, courier driver, taxi driver or food delivery driver. Sign-ups are open to all interested individuals, regardless of their industry or background. Instacart shopping is ideal for anyone who is looking for flexible, seasonal and home-based opportunities. You can work more flexiblely as a Full-Service Shopper at Instacart than if you were a part-time worker.
Instacart is committed towards diversity and offering equal opportunities to independent contractors. Instacart will consider qualified individuals regardless of gender, sexual orientation or race.
Instacart values giving potential contractors a fair chance to be considered for opportunities. Instacart will consider all applicants who are interested in providing services in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Philadelphia in accordance with applicable Fair Chance ordinances.
*subject to availability of batches in your area.