You can start making money quickly and becoming your own boss. You can become an Instacart Shopper.
Instacart works with retailers and grocers in order to improve the way people shop. Instacart’s platform helps people get groceries, home essentials, and more from their favorite local stores.
Shoppers provide convenience and outstanding service to the people of their local area.
Make your own schedule, pick the places you shop in, and make money to help you achieve your financial goals. There’s never been a better time to become a shopper—sign up today.
Instacart Shopper will allow you to:
- You can accept incoming orders using the InstacartShopper app for your smartphone
- Go to stores in your selected area to accurately shop for what’s requested.
- You can deliver the order to local customers and keep 100% of your tips.
- Receive weekly payments and the option to cash out within minutes.
Instacart has many benefits
- Start earning quickly* on your own schedule
- Weekly payment, cashable in minutes
- Earn tips for great service
- Promotions for special earnings
- Tip protection: if a customer zeroes out their tip without reporting an issue with the order, we’ll cover the amount of the tip that the customer removed, up to $10
The most basic requirements
- Minimum 18 years of age (21+ in order to sell alcohol).
- You are eligible to work in the United States
- Consistent and recent access to a car
- Ability to lift 50lbs without or with accommodation
Instacart might be a good option for you if you are already a personal shopper, or are involved with the transport or grocery industries (such as courier, driver driver, professional driver driver, taxi driver, professional driver or driver), then you may want to shop with them. All industries and backgrounds are welcome. Instacart shopping is great for anyone who wants to shop from home, whether it’s for seasonal, temporary, weekend, or after-school work, or for someone looking for temporary, flexible, seasonal, and entry-level opportunities. Instacart Full Service Shoppers allow you to work more flexible hours than a part-time job.
Instacart is committed diversity and equal opportunity for independent contractors. Instacart accepts qualified people regardless of gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status or any other protected categories under applicable law.
Instacart believes in giving prospective contractors fair opportunities to succeed. Instacart is open to all individuals who wish to offer services in San Francisco or Los Angeles.
*subject to availability of batches in your area.