You can start making money fast and becoming your own boss. Instacart Shopper
Instacart works with retailers and grocers in order to improve the way people shop. Instacart’s platform helps people get groceries, home essentials, and more from their favorite local stores.
Shoppers provide convenience and outstanding service to the people of their local area.
You can set your own schedule and choose the areas you wish to shop. This will help you reach your financial goals. There’s never been a better time to become a shopper—sign up today.
You will be an Instacart Shopper:
- To accept orders from customers, you can use the Instacart Shopping app on your smartphone.
- Go to stores in your selected area to accurately shop for what’s requested.
- You can deliver the order to local customers and keep 100% of your tips.
- You can get paid weekly and cash out in minutes.
Instacart has many benefits
- Start earning quickly* on your own schedule
- Payed weekly with the option to cash out in minutes
- Earn tips for your good service
- Get special earnings promotions
- Tip protection: if a customer zeroes out their tip without reporting an issue with the order, we’ll cover the amount of the tip that the customer removed, up to $10
- You must be at least 18 years of age to legally deliver alcohol.
- You are eligible to work in the United States
- Consistent and recent access to a car
- Ability to lift 50 pounds with or without accommodation
Instacart might be a good option for you if you are already a personal shopper, or involved in the transport industry (such as courier, driver truck driver, professional driver taxi driver, professional driver or courier driver), then you may want to shop with them. All industries and backgrounds are welcome. Instacart is a great platform for those looking for seasonal, flexible, home-based, entry level, weekend, after-school or temporary work. You can work more flexiblely as a Full-Service Shopper at Instacart than if you were a part-time worker.
Instacart is committed diversity and equal opportunity for independent contractors. Instacart will consider qualified individuals regardless of gender, sexual orientation or race.
Instacart values giving potential contractors a fair chance to be considered for opportunities. Instacart will consider all applicants who are interested in providing services in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Philadelphia in accordance with applicable Fair Chance ordinances.
*subject to availability of batches in your area.