You can start making money quickly and becoming your own boss. You can become an Instacart Shopper.
Instacart, a leading platform for retail enablement, works with retailers and grocers to change how consumers shop. Instacart’s platform helps people get groceries, home essentials, and more from their favorite local stores.
Shoppers provide convenience and outstanding service to the people of their local area.
You can set your own schedule and choose the areas you wish to shop. This will help you reach your financial goals. There’s never been a better time to become a shopper—sign up today.
Instacart Shopper will allow you to:
- You can accept incoming orders using the InstacartShopper app for your smartphone
- Go to stores in your selected area to accurately shop for what’s requested.
- You can deliver the order to local customers and keep 100% of your tips.
- Receive weekly payments and the option to cash out within minutes.
Instacart has many benefits
- Start earning quickly* on your own schedule
- Payed weekly with the option to cash out in minutes
- Earn tips for good service
- Get special earnings promotions
- Tip protection: if a customer zeroes out their tip without reporting an issue with the order, we’ll cover the amount of the tip that the customer removed, up to $10
- Minimum 18 years of age (21+ in order to sell alcohol).
- Eligible to Work in the United States
- Consistent and recent access to a car
- Ability to lift 50 pounds with or without accommodation
Instacart is a great option for personal shoppers and drivers who are already involved in the transportation or courier industries, such as driver, courier, truck driver, professional driver or taxi driver. Sign-ups are open to all interested individuals, regardless of their industry or background. Instacart shopping is great for anyone who wants to shop from home, whether it’s for seasonal, temporary, weekend, or after-school work, or for someone looking for temporary, flexible, seasonal, and entry-level opportunities. You can work more flexiblely as a Full-Service Shopper at Instacart than if you were a part-time worker.
Instacart is committed towards diversity and offering equal opportunities to independent contractors. Instacart will consider qualified individuals regardless of gender, sexual orientation or disability status.
Instacart believes in giving prospective contractors fair opportunities to succeed. Instacart is open to all individuals who wish to offer services in San Francisco or Los Angeles.
*subject to availability of batches in your area.