Earn money quickly and become your own boss. You can become an Instacart Shopper.
Instacart, a leading platform for retail enablement, works with retailers and grocers to change how consumers shop. Instacart’s platform helps people get groceries, home essentials, and more from their favorite local stores.
Shoppers offer convenience and exceptional service to their neighbors.
You can set your own schedule and choose the areas you wish to shop. This will help you reach your financial goals. There’s never been a better time to become a shopper—sign up today.
You will be an Instacart Shopper:
- You can accept incoming orders using the InstacartShopper app for your smartphone
- Go to stores in your selected area to accurately shop for what’s requested.
- You can deliver the order to local customers and keep 100% of your tips.
- Receive weekly payments and the option to cash out within minutes.
Instacart has many benefits
- Start earning quickly* on your own schedule
- Weekly payment, cashable in minutes
- Possibility to get tips for good services
- Promotions for special earnings
- Tip protection: if a customer zeroes out their tip without reporting an issue with the order, we’ll cover the amount of the tip that the customer removed, up to $10
- Minimum 18 years of age (21+ in order to sell alcohol).
- You are eligible to work in the United States
- Consistent and recent access to a car
- Ability to lift 50 pounds with or without accommodation
Instacart is a great option for personal shoppers and drivers who are already involved in the transportation or courier industries, such as driver, courier, driver or professional driver, driver, truck driver or taxi driver, or if you’re already a personal shopper. All industries and backgrounds are welcome. Instacart is a great platform for those looking for seasonal, flexible, home-based, entry level, weekend, after-school or temporary work. Instacart Full Service Shopper allows you to work more flexible hours than a part-time job.
Instacart is committed towards diversity and offering equal opportunities to independent contractors. Instacart accepts qualified people regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race or disability status.
Instacart believes in giving prospective contractors fair opportunities to succeed. Instacart will consider all applicants who are interested in providing services in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Philadelphia in accordance with applicable Fair Chance ordinances.
*subject to availability of batches in your area.