Earn money quickly and become your own boss. You can become an Instacart Shopper.
Instacart, a leading platform for retail enablement, works with retailers and grocers to change how consumers shop. Instacart’s platform helps people get groceries, home essentials, and more from their favorite local stores.
Shoppers provide convenience and outstanding service to the people of their local area.
Make your own schedule, pick the places you shop in, and make money to help you achieve your financial goals. There’s never been a better time to become a shopper—sign up today.
Instacart Shopper will allow you to:
- You can accept incoming orders using the InstacartShopper app for your smartphone
- Go to stores in your selected area to accurately shop for what’s requested.
- Deliver the order directly to the customers in your area and keep 100%!
- Receive weekly payments and the option to cash out within minutes.
Instacart has many benefits
- Start earning quickly* on your own schedule
- Weekly payment, cashable in minutes
- Possibility to get tips for good services
- Get special earnings promotions
- Tip protection: if a customer zeroes out their tip without reporting an issue with the order, we’ll cover the amount of the tip that the customer removed, up to $10
The most basic requirements
- You must be at least 18 years old to supply alcohol.
- You are eligible to work in the United States
- Consistent and recent access to a car
- Ability to lift 50 pounds with or without accommodation
Instacart is a great option for personal shoppers and drivers who are already involved in the transportation or courier industries, such as driver, courier, truck driver, professional driver or taxi driver. All industries and backgrounds are welcome. Instacart is a great platform for those looking for seasonal, flexible, entry-level, home-based, weekend, after-school or temporary work. Instacart Full Service Shopper allows you to work more flexiblely than a part-time job.
Instacart is committed towards diversity and offering equal opportunities to independent contractors. Instacart accepts qualified people regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected categories under applicable law.
Instacart believes in giving prospective contractors fair opportunities to succeed. Instacart is open to all individuals who wish to offer services in San Francisco or Los Angeles.
*subject to availability of batches in your area.