You can start making money quickly and becoming your own boss. Instacart Shopper
Instacart, a leading platform for retail enablement, works with retailers and grocers to change how consumers shop. Instacart’s platform helps people get groceries, home essentials, and more from their favorite local stores.
Shoppers provide convenience and outstanding service to the people of their local area.
You can set your own schedule and choose the areas you wish to shop. This will help you reach your financial goals. There’s never been a better time to become a shopper—sign up today.
You will be an Instacart Shopper:
- To accept orders from customers, you can use the Instacart Shopping app on your smartphone.
- Go to stores in your selected area to accurately shop for what’s requested.
- Deliver the order directly to the customers in your area and keep 100%!
- Receive weekly payments and the option to cash out within minutes.
Instacart has many benefits
- Start earning quickly* on your own schedule
- Weekly payment, cashable in minutes
- Possibility to get tips for good service
- Get special earnings promotions
- Tip protection: if a customer zeroes out their tip without reporting an issue with the order, we’ll cover the amount of the tip that the customer removed, up to $10
- Minimum 18 years of age (21+ in order to sell alcohol).
- Eligible to Work in the United States
- Access to a vehicle regularly and a recent smartphone
- Ability to lift 50 pounds with or without accommodation
Instacart might be a good option for you if you are already a personal shopper, or are involved with the transport or grocery industries (such as courier, driver driver, professional driver driver, truck driver and taxi driver), then you may want to shop with them. All industries and backgrounds are welcome. Instacart is a great platform for those looking for seasonal, flexible, entry-level, weekend, after-school or temporary work. Instacart Full Service Shoppers allow you to work more flexiblely than a part-time job.
Instacart is committed towards diversity and offering equal opportunities to independent contractors. Instacart accepts qualified people regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race or disability status.
Instacart values giving potential contractors a fair chance to be considered for opportunities. Instacart is open to all individuals who wish to offer services in San Francisco or Los Angeles.
*subject to availability of batches in your area.