Earn money quickly and become your own boss. You can become an Instacart Shopper.
Instacart works with retailers and grocers in order to improve the way people shop. Instacart’s platform helps people get groceries, home essentials, and more from their favorite local stores.
Shoppers provide convenience and outstanding service to the people of their local area.
Make your own schedule, pick the places you shop in, and make money to help you achieve your financial goals. There’s never been a better time to become a shopper—sign up today.
You will be an Instacart Shopper:
- You can accept orders via Instacart Shopper on your smartphone.
- Go to stores in your selected area to accurately shop for what’s requested.
- You can deliver the order to local customers and keep 100% of your tips.
- Receive weekly payments and the option to cash out within minutes.
Instacart has many benefits
- Start earning quickly* on your own schedule
- Payed weekly with the option to cash out in minutes
- Possibility to get tips for good service
- Promotions for special earnings
- Tip protection: if a customer zeroes out their tip without reporting an issue with the order, we’ll cover the amount of the tip that the customer removed, up to $10
The most basic requirements
- Minimum 18 years of age (21+ in order to sell alcohol).
- Eligible to Work in the United States
- Consistent and recent access to a car
- Ability to lift 50lbs without or with accommodation
Instacart is a great option for personal shoppers and drivers who are already involved in the transportation or courier industries, such as driver, courier, truck driver, professional driver or taxi driver. All industries and backgrounds are welcome. Instacart shopping is great for anyone who wants to shop from home, whether it’s for seasonal, temporary, weekend, weekday or after-school work. Instacart Full Service Shopper allows you to work more flexible hours than a part-time job.
Instacart is committed towards diversity and offering equal opportunities to independent contractors. Instacart will consider qualified individuals regardless of gender, sexual orientation or disability status.
Instacart believes in giving prospective contractors fair opportunities to succeed. Instacart will consider all applicants who are interested in providing services in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Philadelphia in accordance with applicable Fair Chance ordinances.
*subject to availability of batches in your area.