You can start making money fast and becoming your own boss. Instacart Shopper
Instacart works with retailers to improve the way people shop. Instacart’s platform helps people get groceries, home essentials, and more from their favorite local stores.
Shoppers offer convenience and exceptional service to their neighbors.
Make your own schedule, pick the places you shop in, and make money to help you achieve your financial goals. There’s never been a better time to become a shopper—sign up today.
You will be an Instacart Shopper:
- You can accept incoming orders using the InstacartShopper app for your smartphone
- Go to stores in your selected area to accurately shop for what’s requested.
- Deliver the order directly to the customers in your area and keep 100%!
- You can get paid weekly and cash out in minutes.
Instacart has many benefits
- Start earning quickly* on your own schedule
- Weekly payment, cashable in minutes
- Earn tips for good service
- Promotions for special earnings
- Tip protection: if a customer zeroes out their tip without reporting an issue with the order, we’ll cover the amount of the tip that the customer removed, up to $10
The most basic requirements
- Minimum 18 years of age (21+ in order to sell alcohol).
- You are eligible to work in the United States
- Consistent and recent access to a car
- Ability to lift 50lbs without or with accommodation
Instacart might be a good option for you if you are already a personal shopper, or are involved with the transport or grocery industries (such as courier, driver driver, truck driver professional driver taxi driver driver driver driver driver driver driver, professional driver driver, truck driver, professional driver driver, driver, driver, professional driver etc.). All industries and backgrounds are welcome. Instacart is a great platform for those looking for seasonal, flexible, home-based, entry level, weekend, after-school or temporary work. You can work more flexiblely as a Full-Service Shopper at Instacart than if you were a part-time worker.
Instacart is committed diversity and equal opportunity for independent contractors. Instacart accepts qualified people regardless of gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status or any other protected categories under applicable law.
Instacart believes in giving prospective contractors fair opportunities to succeed. Instacart is open to all individuals who wish to offer services in San Francisco or Los Angeles.
*subject to availability of batches in your area.